This accessibility statement applies to the Innovation Park Medway website at www.innovationparkmedway.com
This website is run by Medway Council/LocateinKent/Harrisons. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
– change colours, contrast levels and fonts
– zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
– navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
– navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
– listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
– We’ve also made the website text simple to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
Some PDFs and Word documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
– Some videos do not have captions
– Some navigation is not marked as a list.
– How to get information in an accessible format
How to get information in an accessible format
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording, braille or in another language you can fill in our online contact form or you can phone 01634 265900. We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 20 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, then please let us know.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Innovation Park Medway are committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1 AA standard, due to the known accessibility issues below.
Content listed below is non-accessible:
– some PDFs are not machine readable
– some PDFs are not navigable
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 8 October 2021 and updated on 28 July 2023.
This website was last tested on 8 October 2021. The test was carried out by
We will continue to monitor accessibility issues and track the progress we make fixing them.
We’ll update this statement as we fix accessibility issues.